Thursday, December 15, 2016

#My fees : @ 2017 will be like this
1.My minimum consultancy fees is 5000/ 30 minutes ( I also do consultancy via skype;specially for foreigners & bangladeshi’s living abroad)
2.Fees for exercise routine and diet routine is 5000/session (three months = one session)
3.Beginning Level 10000/month [1st three month]
4.Intermediate Level 15000/month [2nd three month]
5.Advanced Level 20000/month for exceptional cases course fees can be upto 30000/month [3rd three month]
N.B ( fees depends on actual requirement & location of yr residence/gym)
6.For Gym owner my fees is 50000/ month [three hours /day; six days /week]
7.Payment has to be paid at the very beginning of the contact as an advance payment
8.Usually as a personal trainer I charge per head; however for gym owner I charge per month.
9.I don’t bargain on my fees .so please don’t contact if you are not okay with my fees .

Trust me i can assure u that u will get back in shape and u will discover a new life .so dont kill time ,call me now !!!!!!




Jayed
Personal fitness trainer
01981486714
My mail id: jayedbinhassan@yahoo.com
For more details Visit My facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Fitness.training.with.jayed/
My website :


No comments:

Post a Comment